Tuesday, March 20, 2012

She blogs again

I used to blog ALL the time. Daily. Sometimes more than once a day. Somewhere along the road, I lost my zeal to write. My thoughts became like a prisoner in my mind. So many times I've said I'm going to start writing again. I'll write a note on facebook and it'll be so therapeutic...then I'll stop. For no good reason at all.

Well here goes again....

I am quite different than when I first started blogging. I am clearly no longer in high school. Lol. I'm a mother! </ whoa moment> Lol. But this blog isn't going to be about that, or maybe it is. It's going to be about me. My thoughts. My joys. My hurts. My pain. My laughs. My thoughts. My beliefs. My happiness. My sorrow.

I'm going to leave it all here. So welcome.

Enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment